Kiss & Tell
Kissed by a phantom at midnight, she had no choice but to surrender…
When Dr. Marshall Devlin spotted Leila Hunt alone on the dance floor, he yearned to charm the violet-eyed Cinderella into his arms, but how could he court the lady when they fought over everything, and always had? Then the clock struck twelve, and Leila was possessed by the passion of a familiar stranger. He’d captured her lips — and her soul — in a moment of magic, but could she learn to love the man behind the mask?
In a debut that celebrates the delights and disasters of falling in love with the boy next door, Suzanne Brockmann wins every heart! He’d teased and tormented her since childhood, hidden his white-hot desire for the woman she’d become, but once a fleeting embrace threatened to reveal his secret, could he make her his forever?
- Romantic Times WISH Award for Dr. Marshall Devlin
- Nominated for RT’s Best Loveswept of the Year
“A dilly of a love story. Brimming with snappy dialogue and sizzling sensuality. 4 and 1/2 stars and WISH Award.” Melinda Helfer, Romantic Times.
- THE FOURTH NINJA was my original title for this book!
- KISS & TELL is the first of three books featuring characters from Sunrise Key, Florida. The other two books are: THE KISSING GAME (featuring Simon Hunt, Leila’s brother and Frankie Paresky, Leila’s best friend) and OTHERWISE ENGAGED (featuring Preston Seaholm, the local billionaire).
- I’d hoped to write two more Sunrise Key books — one featuring Pres’s right hand man, Dom, and the other featuring life guard extraordinaire, Hayden Young. Somewhere, I’ve got Dom’s story completely sketched out….
- The idea for KISS & TELL came during a brain-storming session with my friend Deede Bergeron while she drove with my family from Boston to Florida.
- Sunrise Key is a perfect mixture of my two favorite Florida locations: Siesta Key, off Sarasota, and Sanibel Island, near Ft. Meyers.
- I love the beach and now have a home on Siesta Key!